[1.40 ACE CECs]
REHAB FitPro™ (2 days) cuts through the clutter and offers you a framework and fundamental approach to injury rehab and pain management.
REHAB FitPro™'s framework is as such:
- Students will revisit basic anatomy and physiology.
- They will learn the research behind foam rolling, mobility and recovery.
- They will learn basic pain science.
- They will learn pain management via Communication, Foam Rolling & Movement.
- They will learn Progressive Angular Isometric Loading (PAIL) & Regressive Angular Isometric Loading (RAIL) – science and practice.
Upon completion of this course, students will learn a framework approaching injury rehab and pain management, value-adding to your practice as a fitness professional. .
The skills & knowledge acquired will help you with higher client RETENTION and quality REFERRALS.
REHAB FitPro™ Certification
F45 Jurong CBD - 10 Science Centre Road, Jurong East, Singapore 609079
- 28 Feb 2020 Friday - 9am to 5pm
- 29 Feb 2020 Saturday - 1pm to 5pm
- 1 March 2020 Sunday - 1pm to 5pm
Transfer to DBS Current Account 0720005112.
- Name of Beneficiary Bank: DBS Bank
- Address of Beneficiary Bank: 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
- Country: Singapore
- SWIFT / BIC Code: DBSSSGSG